The Lion Park offers volunteers from all over the world the opportunity to experience Africa – all in one park. The unique ambience of plains game areas roamed by zebra, springbuck, blesbok and ostrich at your door step is only one motivation to volunteer at The Lion Park. The once in a lifetime opportunity to interact with cute lion cubs, giraffes, cheetah and many other animals will make your stay worthwhile and unforgettable.
- Not only will volunteers get to interact with the lion cubs (6 weeks and older), they will have the opportunity to feed and care for the cubs as well as other animals at the park.
- Volunteers get a taste of what South Africa has to offer during our off-site excursions.
- The chance to see the animals in their natural environment while participating in game drives.
- The project includes a day visit to our new Lion Park site, an approximate 20 km drive from the existing Lion Park.
- Enlightening young minds by assisting with local school groups.
- Our diverse country allows volunteers to meet people from all walks of life and cultures.
- The opportunity to form lifelong friendships by mingling with fellow volunteers from all over the world.
- Enjoying a traditional South African braai (BBQ) to the sounds of roaring lions and hyena calls.
- Exciting night out at an authentic African restaurant.
An application form and manual is available with all the essential information.
Tel: +27 87 150 0100 / +27 76 187 3883 / +27 76 871 6853 / +27 82 884 8346
Email: email@example.com | The Lion Park website: www.lionpark.com